Sent to House and Senate Veterans Affairs Committee on 10/18/2011
Message Subject: Excessive Backlog on Claims in Houston
Message Text:
Honorable Members of the Veteran Affairs Committee: Can someone please explain to me why the Veterans Affairs Offices in Houston, Texas have over a 3 year backlog? What is being done to get this resolved? I have a claim that has been pending since Jan 09. When I call for status all I hear is "there are many more ahead of you." I have tried contacting Congressman Charles Gonzales' office and am being told the VA is not returning the congressman's representatives calls so there is nothing that can be done. Who is the VA responsible to? In this country criminals have more rights than veterans. A criminal has a right to a speedy trial...I would appreciate a response on this issue.
Message Subject: Excessive Backlog on Claims in Houston
Message Text:
Honorable Members of the Veteran Affairs Committee: Can someone please explain to me why the Veterans Affairs Offices in Houston, Texas have over a 3 year backlog? What is being done to get this resolved? I have a claim that has been pending since Jan 09. When I call for status all I hear is "there are many more ahead of you." I have tried contacting Congressman Charles Gonzales' office and am being told the VA is not returning the congressman's representatives calls so there is nothing that can be done. Who is the VA responsible to? In this country criminals have more rights than veterans. A criminal has a right to a speedy trial...I would appreciate a response on this issue.
No comments:
Post a Comment