The following letter is a response to a request sent to my congressman, the Honorable Charles A. Gonzalez asking for assistance with my request for increase from the Veterans Administration that has been pending since Jan 2009. Please note that his letter was dated September 23, 2011. As of October 14th, 2011; 3 weeks have come and gone and no contact from the VA or Mr. Gonzalez's office in regards to my claim. Contacted Congressman's local office and asked to speak to the supervisor of the individual I had been working with. Conviently, they were in a meeting. I have also sent an e-mail request to sophie.torres@mail.house.gov to request a face to face meeting with my congressional leader, Mr. Gonzalez to make him aware of my dilema.
I will attempt to keep this updated as events warrant.
October 15, 2011
Saw a commercial by Gene Simmons supporting the Wounded Warrior Project. I have sent them an e-mail requesting assistance in getting my 3 year old claim with the VA resolved.

No comments:
Post a Comment